Friday 2 May 2014

THE ALL ABOUT ME GAZETTE



EXTRA ! EXTRA !
Read all about Intan Syafinaz Binti Isnail who just received a trophy for Freelance Editor. As a world class Multimedia, they just Be a Graphic Person.



JUNIOR INVENTOR TELLS ALL
Intan Syafinaz just invented the first new innovation. this amazing invention next plans involve a trip to Korea for inspiration and using the profits from this wonderful device to buy a sweet memory and their cultures.


PEOPLE LIKE ME BECAUSE..
Gadgets
Take advantages
Easy to invited to anywhere


THE BEST OF THE BEST
I show that I care about my friends when I interested to them, if not I will ignore them at all. I am really nice to classmates when I want or need something. I am very kind to my family and show how much I care when I need a supporters and money.

MY FAVOURITES
game challenge
song cover and mix
book comic and novel
television show Korean drama
movie science fiction
animal cat
drink nescaffee
candy cadbury
subject Mathematics
holiday Korea

WEATHER METEOROLOGISTS PREDICT...
(what do you think this year is going to be like?)

always hot
more problems with friends
sometimes were be hot and cold (unpredictable mood)

No comments:

Post a Comment