Monday 5 May 2014

PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN

 


WHAT IS MY CURRENT STATE
What are my strength?




What are my weaknesses?



What are the common feedback (positive & negative) that I received from others?



What performance indicators can I notice?
Strength :
·  can be a good listen
·  untalktative

Weakness :
· easy to get nervous
·  easy to be a touching person
·  easy to be fooled

Feedback :
·  Stubborn
·   like to get along with friends
·   always moody because of one guy
·    like to nagging

Performance Indicators :
· Get the confident level since I were be a presenter
· Got 50% marks in every exam and test




WHAT IS MY DESIRED STATE
What do I hope to improve / achieve?




Why do I want to achieve that? What does it give me?




What are my short term goals?


What are my long term goals?
Desired state :
· My confident level
·  English language (speaking)
·  Computing subjects



What do I want to :
·  To make myself become a perfect person in one day



Short term goals :
· Get the successful in my degree



Long term goals:
· Get married
· Do what I want like my hobby




HOW DO I GET THERE? WHAT IS NEEDED?
What must I improve/ learn/ experience to achieve that desired state?


What are the possible resources to learn/ experience/ improve?
What is needed:
·  Learning from my mistake
·  Need to do more practice



Resources :
·   My parents
·  My lecturer
·  My friends
·  Goggle


TIMELINE
When do I want or need to achieve the desired state?


What is my schedule to work on these focus area?
Focus Area :
Coding
English subject

Do more exercises
Timelines/ Date :
2015


Now

No comments:

Post a Comment