Monday 21 April 2014

About MYSELF, my GOAL and my ASPIRATION

How would you describe yourself ?
I like to describe myself as full of madness and love to make friends with anyone , but most people do not believe me . I tried to tell them that the nature of madness is not something that can easily be seen , but that it is very subtle and only those who are very familiar with the spirit of friends just can feel it.

But with that said, I will try to give you a few more words that more accurately describe the nature of me . When I joined the sport , I am very athletic ( not a competition make it very difficult for me to get out and run at this point, though ) . I'm actually an introvert , but I enjoy spending time with friends . I mostly humble , but I find my ego got the better of me sometimes. I am also very easy to emotionally. I once had a very bad temper , but after several live events changing in high school, I learned to control it and like to think I have been quite patient . I like to think that I have a good sense of humor and post often under the assumption that people will understand and appreciate them. I have a dream . Anything .

What kind of person do you think you are ?
I am a realist and often tend to see the dark side of human nature to set my expectations . At the same time , I am optimistic and hope that people will exceed my expectations , but I find that it is much harder to be disappointed when expectations set low .

Do you think you are kind , gentle , gentle , brave , intelligent, thinking, impulsive , etc. ?
I like to think that I was the type , although my goodness is based on the consciousness of the individual , so your mileage may vary . The same thing with how soft I can be with people . Am I meek ​​? I think I might . I do not think I'm brave , though. I get anxious in many situations I was unfamiliar with , and I do not really operate out of my comfort zone very well. When I am no longer in my comfort zone , I tend to deal with the situation perfectly fine , but to get out of the zone are in need of guidance and strength from others who are always there for me in times of difficulty and fun.

I was smart enough by standard tests (however, I personally think the test is very flawed ) . I actually have a problem with the way most institutions of higher learning run , and be frustrated about part way through my second year of college . I am a thinker through and through . I tend to think and talk about the subject of death from actually doing something , down from my butt takes a lot of effort .

Do you analyze yourself often ? Do you correct yourself when someone else shows your weaknesses ? If so , how do you decide if you really are one and how do you correct yourself?
I analyze themselves constantly. When I got to college, I have a very deep understanding of myself, and I continue to self- analyze , because I realized that people change over time, and it is interesting to see how I've changed over the years . In high school , I understand myself about as well as I do now , but I was far more consideration to others. Only after my family and I experienced a situation I do not think will ever happen that I began to open more and more to those who do not follow a strict set of rules as I do . Over the years I have become more relaxed and respectful to other people who share a different view, but I still have the fire in me to be angry when I find a certain type of person .

Would you like others to judge you ?
This is a game that I had to start getting used to in high school . Back then, I did not take to it very well, and is very sensitive and has been manipulated by other people. I've made a lot of mistakes back then and hurt a lot of people in my actions , but I have learned a lot from my experience. I do not like when people judge me when certain aspects of my life, but at the same time , I understand that it is just the way the world works. If people are not willing to give me a chance , then they are not worth my own time . I do not say they are worthless , but it is a waste of both our time .

MY GOALS
My goal is to complete my undergraduate degree in Kolej Poly-Tech Mara,Ipoh, and pursue a career as
an graphic designer, programmer and lecturer. I want to achieve what i want in the future. A highly motivated and experienced PA, currently looking to resume my professional career after dedicating the last five years to raising a family. Excellent admin skills, thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Photoshope, as well as proficiency in minute-taking and extensive experience liaising with clients.

MY ASPIRATIONS


  • People who are motivated and inspired to enhance their professional skills to achieve advancement in the organization’s hierarchy level.
  • People who seek a solid job that represents stability and predictability.
  • Person who prefers to work at workplaces that offer a long term secured position over advancement.
  • Person who seek individualism.
  • wants to gain autonomy for my thoughts and activities. People who are motivated by values such as freedom and independence.
  • People who perceive their job/career to be of equal or less  importance than other non-work values and interests such as family, religion and personal issues.
  • I prefer jobs that respect their personal interests.


Well, I think I covered most things . :)

1 comment:

  1. Intan... I've read your blog... I think you have covers most of the information that I would really like to see, I think you need to add a few things: such as selected artwork or assignments from other courses/subject, insert also the reflective comments on the each of your posting....

    ReplyDelete